BA MB BChir MS FRCS(Urol)
Mr McFarlane is a Consultant Urologist. He qualified from Cambridge University in 1990 and trained as a urologist in Oxford. He has a specialist interest in urological cancer especially the management of prostate cancer.
He offers brachytherapy and laparoscopic radical prostatectomy for the treatment of early prostate cancer.
Mr McFarlane sees his private patients at Circle Bath Hospital.
Current NHS consultant posts held:
- Consultant Urologist and Head of Surgical Division at Royal United Hospital Bath
- Prostate cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Bladder cancer
- Laparoscopic surgery
- Prostate enlargement
- Royal College of Surgeons
- British Association of Urological Surgeons
- BA Oxford University 1988
- MB BChir Cambridge University 1990
- MS University of London 2000
- FRCS (Urol) Royal College of Surgeons 2002