Mr Ben Gooding is a shoulder and elbow surgeon who trained at the Nottingham University Hospitals, Derby Hospitals and Chesterfield Royal Hospital.
His Fellowship training includes:
- Nottingham Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship 2013.
- Sheffield Shoulder and Elbow Fellowship 2013.
- Mayo clinic and Mass General, USA - British Shoulder and Elbow Society Travelling Fellow 2012.
- Sydney, Australia - Malkin Travelling Fellowship 2011.
National positions of responsibility:
- Member of British Elbow and Shoulder Society Education Committee 2012-2014.
- Co-Organiser of the British Shoulder and Elbow Society congress in Nottingham 2014.
Mr Gooding sees and treats NHS and private patients at Circle Nottingham. He performs over 500 operations per year and routinely monitors clinical outcomes.
Consultant Shoulder and Elbow Surgeon, Circle Nottingham
Clinical Lead for Orthopaedics, Circle Nottingham
Soft Tissue Injury of the Shoulder
Degenerative conditions of the Shoulder
FRCS (Tr&Orth), MRCS (Ed)
British Shoulder and Elbow Society
British Medical Association